On 13th April Maharashtra’s CM Uddhav Thackeray announced imposition of section 144 from 8pm today and other guidelines amid bombardment of corona cases in the state. Details Followed :
1. Cinema halls, auditoriums, gyms, sports complex, theatres to remain closed till May 1.
2. Shooting of films,tv etc to be prohibite till May 1.
3. Essential services such as clinics, pharmacy etc to be allowed.
3. Eating joints allowed only for takeaways or deliveries.
4. Salon, Spas etc to be closed till May 1.
5. Only shops/stores serving essentials to be remain open.
6. Buses & train only for essential works.
7. Construction work to continue.
8. Religious places to remain closed till May 1.
9. Educational institutions to remain closed till May 1.
10. Essential shops subjected to be fined if not following social distancing and other norms.
11. Non-essential shops/stores to remain closed till May 1.