A man’s bag caught fire after his phone explodes. Watch the viral video.

A man in China was walking in a busy market, when he heard a little explosion and suddenly his bag caught fire, which he threw away immediately out of panic. The 51 secons viral video is shared by SCWP – South China Morning Post’s twitter handle. People are surprised and shocked by seeing the viral video that’s all over the internet now.

According to reports it was a Samsung phone which was bought by the man in 2016. He told that he was facing issue with the battery for quite sometime and his device was discharged when it exploded.

Netizens reacted to it –

About Dhruv

WANT MORE NEWS LIKE THIS? GET THE BEST STORIES INTO YOUR INBOX!

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing

Add Contact Form 7 shortcode here